[R] Interpreting coefficient in selection and outcome Heckman models in sampleSelection

Arne Henningsen @rne@henn|ng@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 1 13:01:41 CET 2021

Dear Marinella

Implementing a function in the sampleSelection package that calculates
marginal effects is still on my to-do list but I probably won't
implement it soon, because I have many other things with higher
priority. Sorry! However, you are invited to implement this feature in
the sampleSelection package; I would assist you with this.

Best regards,
Arne

On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 15:22, Marinella Cirillo via R-help
<r-help using r-project.org> wrote:

> Dear Arne,
>
> I have just read the exchange of messages with Mark Bulling.I was wondering if you have discovered/developed a function to calculate the marginal effects of the selection and outcome equations (sampleSelection).
>

> Thank you
>
> Marinella

Arne Henningsen
http://www.arne-henningsen.name