[R] seq.Date when date is the last date of the month

jim holtman jho|tm@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 7 20:40:50 CET 2021

yes it is the expected behaviour is you check the documentation:

Using "month" first advances the month without changing the day: if
this results in an invalid day of the month, it is counted forward
into the next month: see the examples.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru

Jim Holtman