[R] Showing error distributions in a point plot

Mon Jan 11 17:05:01 CET 2021

Search for "violin plots"  at rseek.org.
There is a whole package devoted to them, many packages provide them, and
there is a geom_violin in ggplot2.

Don't know if this satisfies your aesthetic sensibilities, of course.
That's for you to decide.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter