[R] roxygen2 & markdown & math

Tue Jan 12 19:55:48 CET 2021

a) This discussion is on the wrong mailing list. Please go to R-package-devel if you want to continue this discussion.

b) You can do whatever you want in your vignettes, but R doc files are designed to work with multiple output devices, including text-only terminals, so syntax specific to certain environments is not allowed. If you want to contribute improvements to R doc capabilities, I am sure patches will be considered as long as you adhere to the existing multi-platform constraints.

>>> https://hu.berlin/mmstat
>>> https://hu.berlin/mmstat-int
>>> https://hu.berlin/mmstat-ar