[R] Converting "day of year" to "year", "month" and "day"

Fri Jan 15 19:15:02 CET 2021

Hello,

No dataset was attached. Like the posting guide says,

No binary attachments except for PS, PDF, and some image and archive
formats (others are automatically stripped off because they can contain
malicious software). Files in other formats and larger ones should
rather be put on the web and have only their URLs posted. This way a
reader has the option to download them or not.

Can you post sample data? Please post the output of `dput(df)`. Or, if
it is too big the output of `dput(head(df, 20))`. (`df` is the name of
your dataset.)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas