[R] parallel: socket connection behind a NAT router

Jiefei Wang @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 19 13:57:11 CET 2021

Thank you! It works now!!

Your guess is correct, I'm using windows so the default ssh does not work.
Sadly the bug hasn't been fixed yet. The PuTTY solution works like a charm.
Glad to know the ssh tunneling trick. This is much simpler than using port
hole punching. This package is awesome! Many thanks for your help!!!

Best,
Jiefei