[R] Plot histogram and lognormal fit on the same time

Eric Leroy |eroy @end|ng |rom |cmpe@cnr@@|r
Thu Jan 21 12:54:14 CET 2021

Hi,

I would like to plot the histogram of data and fit it with a lognormal
distribution.

The ideal, would be to superimpose the fit on the histogram and write
the results of the fit on the figure.

Right now, I was able to plot the histogram and fit the density with a
lognormal, but I can't combine all together.

Here is the code I wrote :

histdata <- hist(dataframe$data)

library(MASS)

fitdistr(histdata$density, "lognormal")

Can you help me ?

Best regards,

--

*Eric Leroy*

/Responsable de la plateforme microscopie électronique/

/Correspondant Sécurité des Systèmes Informatiques de l'ICMPE/

ICMPE - UMR 7182 - CNRS - UPEC

2/8, rue Henri Dunant

94320 Thiais

Tél : 01.49.78.12.09

Fax : 01.49.78.12.03

courriel : leroy using icmpe.cnrs.fr <mailto:leroy using icmpe.cnrs.fr>

Page Web : : http://www.icmpe.cnrs.fr <http://www.icmpe.cnrs.fr>