[R] Help with Krippendorff's Alpha

Sat Jan 23 00:53:38 CET 2021

Well,....

"Appreciate the help!"

Indeed, you should for any that you receive. But do note per the posting
guide linked below:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

So while optimism is often a virtue, don't be disappointed if it is not
rewarded here. For context, there are in excess of 20,000 R packages out
there, so expectations of help on any of them is a long shot.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."