[R] make new collumns with conditions

Mon Jan 25 18:59:01 CET 2021

Hello,

Michael, you're is almost right. I copy&pasted the OP's data but with so
many blank spaces I had to put single quotes around those values and
column names. Then, when I wrote the answer, I also posted the output of

dput(d_vigi)

so that others that might want to give it a try would have their job
made easier.

To the OP: the code before "Data in dput format:" is a proposed
solution, not the structure(list(etc)), like Michael says.
If you run that statement, you will see the data as you've posted it,
even with the original column names.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas