[R] problem installing R and RStudio

Tue Jan 26 01:42:34 CET 2021

Your installation of R seems broken. Since RStudio sometimes tries to simplify things and sometimes misses and we aren't typically up to speed with their latest procedures, please describe what you did to install R in terms related to the instructions on CRAN [1] and its install program. When you can run R from RGui or the CMD prompt then you may get lucky and RStudio will just work. If you aren't lucky connecting your working R to RStudio  then you will probably need to ask them [2] for assistance.

Also, the Posting Guide points out that this is a plain text mailing list... sending HTML email through this list is erratic... if you want to insure we get your message as you sent it, set your email client to send plain text format.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/
[2] https://community.rstudio.com/