[R] MAC version 10

Jeffrey Hunter jhunter @end|ng |rom |deve|opment@|n|o
Fri Jul 9 00:28:15 CEST 2021

Hello:

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/

Download the R-4.1.0.pkg and install it as you would any macOS app.

~jeff

Jeffrey M. Hunter
Sr. DBA, Mathematics Programmer, Author
jhunter using idevelopment.info

A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.

God rot Windows and all its ugly, clunky, badly-designed horror.