[R] Plotting confidence intervals with ggplot, in multiple facets.

Bill Dunlap w||||@mwdun|@p @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 20 02:21:23 CEST 2021

ggplot2::labs() interprets expressions as plotmath.  E.g.,

   data.frame(X=1:10,Y=(1:10)^2) %>% ggplot(aes(X,Y)) + geom_point() +
       labs(x = expression(beta), y = expression(beta^2))

-Bill