[R] Using R to analyse Court documents

Tom Woolman twoo|m@n @end|ng |rom ont@rgettek@com
Tue Jul 20 17:55:00 CEST 2021

Hi Brian. I assume you're interested in some kind of classification of
the theme or the contents within each document?
In which case I would direct you to natural language processing for
multinomial classification of unstructured data. Basically an NLP
(natural language processing) classification problem. The first
challenge will be obtaining human-labeled training examples of a
sufficient number of example documents.

Thanks,
Tom