[R] plotrix: Bug in `sizetree()` function

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 30 23:49:06 CEST 2021

Thanks a lot!

*Reza Norouzian (he/him/his)*
*Visiting Assistant Professor, Quantitative Methods*
*Department of Educational Psychology*
*The University of Texas at Austin*
1912 Speedway, Stop D5800
Austin, TX 78712-1289