[R] Plot GEE confindence interval band ggplot2

Tue Jun 1 14:10:18 CEST 2021

Hello,

I don't know if the following is what you want but it gives confidence
bars. The error in your code is to have Esp as id.

dat$Id <- as.integer(factor(dat$Esp))

m5 <- geeglm(
   formula = tim ~ Pa*Pt,
   family = Gamma(link = log),
   data = dat,
   id = Id,
   corstr = "exchangeable"
)
plot_model(m5, type = "pred", terms = c("Pa", "Pt"))

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas