[R] Conversion of String to Datetime: How to Keep Timezone Offset when Printing?

Sat Jun 5 10:18:13 CEST 2021

No. Sorry. A POSIXct vector can have only one timezone. Kind of goes along with the whole vectorization thing.

You could fake it with lists, but they are dramatically less convenient. I suppose you could also fake it by developing your own variation on the POSIXct class... but that would be rather slower than the standard version.