[R] Directly copying data from RStudio to MS Excel

Mon Jun 7 00:20:43 CEST 2021

No idea.

a) This mailing list is about the R Language, not the RStudio editor.

b) I find that the power of R lies in the ability to give it a script of commands and have to loop through many tasks. Copying and pasting is a manual intervention that prevents bulk calculations in most cases.

c) You may want to generate a csv output file that you can open in Excel. You can also generate docx or html files with the rmarkdown package.