[R] R - Java integration maintained

Eduard Drenth edrenth @end|ng |rom |ry@ke-@k@demy@n|
Wed Jun 16 06:17:16 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thanks, I regularly release software to maven central manually using
maven release plugin. I'll dive into a gh workflow for releasing to maven and see if I can contribute something.

Bye, Eduard

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek using R-project.org>
To: Eduard Drenth <edrenth using fryske-akademy.nl>
Cc: r-help using r-project.org <r-help using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R] R - Java integration maintained
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:11:53 +1200

Eduard,
you got lucky that a friendly listener has forwarded me this e-mail,
but it would make a lot more sense to ask the maintainer (me) directly.
Yes, it is maintained. However, I am not providing Maven releases,
Maven is not the official source, the canonical source is GitHub and
rJava releases. If someone wants to provide a GH workflow to create
Maven releases it would be considered.
Cheers,Simon