[R] Crashes while pasting a graphic to clipboard on Windows

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Mon Jun 21 22:40:09 CEST 2021

Hi,

R version 3.6.3 was released back in February of 2020, so well over a
year old, and version 4.1.0 is the current version.

I don't use Windows, and it is not clear if there was a Windows specific
bug present at that time that may have been resolved since then. There
have been a fair number of changes to the graphics engine and perhaps
other related functionality.

Unless you are constrained by local IT policies, I would urge you to
upgrade your R installation to the current release version, preferably
with a fully clean install, given the major version upgrade such as this
would be.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz