[R] Data is not properly written in csv file

Mon Jun 21 23:58:09 CEST 2021

Please read the posting guide, linked below, which says:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<https://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

You may get lucky here and someone familiar with the tabulizer package will
respond; but unless you have already done so and received no response -- in
which case say so -- you should contact the maintainer about your problem.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."