[R] Data is not properly written in csv file

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Tue Jun 22 00:33:39 CEST 2021

Hi,

If each of the extracted tables do not have consistent content and
structure, that may be causing problems as you append each to the same file.

You might want to modify your loop so that each table gets written to a
different CSV file and see what that looks like.

Also, review ?write.table and take note of the default arguments that
are used for write.csv(), as noted in the CSV Files section, and in the
Examples.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz