[R] Question about .Rhistory in Windows

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Tue Jun 22 10:36:18 CEST 2021

Hallo

I increased number of lines which .Rhistory stores before the lines start to
be overwritten.
You can do this by changing number in
Sys.setenv(R_HISTSIZE = 2000)
in Rprofile.site located in etc folder of your installation.

And from time to time I rename Rhistory to something like "210621.r"

Rhistory is plain text file so it can be viewed in any suitable text editor.

Cheers
Petr