[R] Mediation analysis takes up all RAM, then all swap, and then RStudio/terminal suddenly closes

Tue Jun 22 17:50:21 CEST 2021

Please read and follow the posting guide, linked below, which says:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<https://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

So, while you *may* get a useful response here, you should contact the
maintainer. If you have already done so, please say so.

Another possibility that may be helpful is the Fedora SIG,
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-sig-fedora , though of course I
have no idea whether your problem is OS specific.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."