[R] Special characters in cell names

Wed Jun 23 23:46:31 CEST 2021

Try:
ggplot(mydata, aes(x=W, y=`X/Y`)) + geom_violin(trim=FALSE)

Note the use of *backticks*, ``, not single quotes, ' '  . ** They are
different.**

So, yes, your data got read in correctly, presumably because "/" is
considered a character in your locale. It is not in mine. So my suggestion
was indeed irrelevant.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."