[R] Mean absolute error from data matrix

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu Jun 24 08:34:47 CEST 2021

Hi.

First, please do not post in HTML. It usually scrambles any posted code.

Second, as you did not post any code or data your message was not scrambled
but I wonder what are columns and what are rows and what do you actually
calculates.

From

Suppose the ist column of the
> second matrix is Sunday then we choose each column of the first matrix
> having Sunday

I deduct that you have 24 rows and 1827 or 365 columns.

It sems to me that you will have easier situation if you transpose matrix, set
column with dates. From that you can choose all dates fulfilling criteria
(being Sunday)
See help page for Date
weekdays(.leap.seconds)

and you can do any calculation for each row
See tapply, aggregate, ...

Cheers
Petr