[R] colourlovers error

Achim Zeileis Ach|m@Ze||e|@ @end|ng |rom u|bk@@c@@t
Mon Jun 28 15:23:06 CEST 2021

On Mon, 28 Jun 2021, Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In an older version of R i was using the package colourlovers to get nice
> color palettes. I just updated my R to the latest version and now i am
> getting the following error:

Presumably, there was a change in the API of the colourlovers web site.
Issues like this are best raised in the issues of the corresponding GitHub
project (as also linked under "BugReports" on CRAN). In fact, virtually
the same problem has alsoready been reported there last month but it has
not yet been fixed: https://github.com/andrewheiss/colourlovers/issues/14