[R] help

Tue Mar 16 19:07:06 CET 2021

A 2 dim distribution must have a 2 x 2 covariance matrix. Your mean in b)
specifies 2 dim, but your covariance matrix is 3x3.

If you haven't just made a typo and you don't know what this means, then
either consult statistics references or find someone to help you.

Cheers,

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."