[R] [R-pkgs] domir: Tools to Support Relative Importance Analysis

Joseph Luchman j|uchm@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 15 15:38:32 CET 2021

Hello All,

  I am pleased to announce that {domir} is now available on CRAN.

  {domir} aims to provide broadly applicable tools for the relative
importance analysis of facets of statistical models and machine
learning algorithms.  The focus for this initial release is on
Dominance Analysis/Shapley Value Decomposition as a methodology - which
is to be expanded in future versions.

  I hope the community finds the tool(s) in this package of value and I
look forward to further developing the package in collaboration with
the community.

  Note: {domir} version 0.0.0 has a known bug that affects
functionality in R versions < 4.  Working on a patch to revise.

  Cordially,

- Joseph

CRAN: <https://cran.r-project.org/package=domir>
GibHub: <https://github.com/jluchman/domir>