[R] About fviz_famd_ind()

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 21 20:29:36 CET 2021

The way to start is looking at the help for that function, which includes:

... Arguments to be passed to the function fviz()

so you may have more low-level control through those arguments. If
fviz() itself doesn't do what you want, it also allows you to pass
additional arguments to its lower-level functions. If you go down far
enough, you should be able to control everything.

Sarah

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 1:12 PM Mahmood Naderan-Tahan
<mahmood.naderan using ugent.be> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I use fviz_famd_ind() from factoextra and I would like to know
>
> 1) How can I decrease the font size?
>
> 2) How to increase max.overlaps?
>

> ind <- get_famd_ind(res.famd)
> fviz_famd_ind(res.famd, col.ind = "cos2",
>               gradient.cols = c("#00AFBB", "#E7B800", "#FC4E07"),
>               repel = TRUE)
>

> Regards,
> Mahmood

Sarah Goslee (she/her)