[R] How to average minutes per hour per month in the form of '# hours #minutes'

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Mar 22 08:44:51 CET 2021

Hallo

Sorry I cannot help you in tidyverse. I would use aggregate together with format

aggregate(whatever, list(format(datum, "%Y")), sum)
aggregate(whatever, list(format(datum, "%m")), sum)

Cheers
Petr