[R] Thank you 4 Davide

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Mon Mar 22 18:43:40 CET 2021

On 3/22/21 8:24 AM, francesca brun via R-help wrote:
> Hello,
> The problem was that version 4.0.4 did not support the package so I tried with several old versions until 3.6.2 installs both climtrend and Rcmdr with its graphical interface !! solved and thanks again Davide !!Francesca

I'm glad you got success.

However, for anyone viewing this I must note that the proper name of the
package is 'climtrends'. I'm not sure that you  ever spelled it
correctly in your two postings to rhelp. R users will get little system
help for poorly spelled package names. There is some hinting that occurs
when using Rstudio, but that will only occur for packages that are
already installed on one's system.

--

David.