[R] Can't save files from the Source pane of R Studio

Mon Mar 22 21:02:48 CET 2021

... and moreover, the R Foundation that maintains and releases updates of R
software(open source licensed, free) is a totally separate, non-profit
entity from the RStudio organization, a for profit-company that has built a
support/data science infrastructure based on R(some of which is free and
some of which they charge for).

(Don't feel bad: this is a regular source of confusion on this forum).

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."