[R] Error using nls function

Mark Leeds m@rk|eed@2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 27 21:18:58 CET 2021

David: Note that your problem is linear so it looks like you can use the lm
function to estimate a, b and c. ( or as a check against what john
did ) Unless I'm missing something  which could be the case !!!!! Also, see
Bloomfield's text for a closed form solution. I think it's
called "Intro To Fourier Analysis" or something of that nature.