[R] Word cloud based on a specific site

Marcelo Laia m@rce|o|@|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 30 12:20:08 CEST 2021

Hi Jim and Bert! Thank you so much!

I already did the search by "word cloud r". However, it return a lot of
resources tell me how I make a word cloud from a dataset. For example
[1] is a best resources and I understand how I made a word cloud from a
csv file.

However, I am interested in another approach. I would like to:

1. access a site www.foo.bar
2. search inside it for a word "tree"
3. made a word cloud from all others word in that page (i.e. index.html)
4. download all words in that page
5. so, I got a word cloud that tell how is the more frequent word
linked to "tree" in a specif site.

Is it possible in R? If it is, I will do a Google search. Have you a
suggestion for search? Like Jim pointed me? ("word cloud R", for
example). I'm not a native in English and I get difficult to made the
correct terms to search.

1. http://www.datascribble.com/blog/data-science/r/building-word-cloud-r/

Thank you!

A nice weekend!