[R] Question about using R sample datasets

Mon May 3 03:29:30 CEST 2021

You have already been reminded that none of us are lawyers. There is license text associated with every package and base R, and it is not necessarily the same for all parts of R, so there is no way for us to answer your question in its vague form and no way for you to rely our opinions even if you do clarify.