[R] factor analysis of dynamic structure (FADS) for a huge time-series data

Sat May 8 23:00:42 CEST 2021

This not being a question about R, but rather about statistics, or possibly about a contributed package, means (per the Posting Guide) that you should be asking in a statistics forum like stats.stackexchange.com or corresponding with the author of the package in question. If you are lucky someone here will have something to offer, but it is not very likely.