[R] R stalling frequently

Ramdas Menon r@md@@ @end|ng |rom ek@@gr@@com
Mon May 17 09:05:39 CEST 2021

I have a working knowledge of R, and have been teaching statistics courses
based on R for quite some time now.

I started with ver 4.0.2, and am now using Ver 4.0.5 which I downloaded a
week ago. The system works when I type Object <- read.csv(file.choose())
for a couple of times, and then just stalls.

I used the above function to read in a few csv files, and then R just
hanged. This has happened four times in the last 2 days.

Each time I need to abort R and restart it. Will any of you be able to help
me with this?

Best regards
*Ramdas Menon, +91-98404-58652*

*www.ekaagra.com <http://www.ekaagra.com>*