[R] Help in modifying code to extract data from url

Bhaskar Mitra bh@@k@r@ko|k@t@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 19 19:10:41 CEST 2021

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to extract data from a url. The codes work well when the
data structure is as follows:

X Y
1 2
1 5
1 6
1 7
3 4

However, the code fails when the data structure has no number
under the 2nd column (shown below).I get the following error:

"Error in data.frame(..., check.names = FALSE) :
  arguments imply differing number of rows: 242, 241"

X Y
1 2
1
1
1 7
3 4

Can anyone please help me in how I can modify the codes ( shown below) to
adjust for the above mentioned condition
in the data structure.

library(rjson)

url <- "abcd.com"
json_data <- fromJSON(file= url)
d3 <- lapply(json_data[[2]], function(x) c(x["data"]))
d3 <- do.call(rbind, d3)
X_Dataframe = as.data.frame(unlist(d3[[1]]))
b <- do.call("cbind", split(X_Dataframe, rep(c(1, 2), length.out =
nrow(X_Dataframe))))

regards,
bhaskar

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]