[R] Help in modifying code to extract data from url

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 22 12:20:51 CEST 2021

The source being a URL is not important.
The important things are
 - what the structure of the JSON data is
 - what the MEANING of the JSON data is
 - what that meaning says about what SHOULD appear in the data
   from in these cases.
Arguably this isn't even an R question at all.  It's a question about your
data.
Since you have replaced the actual URL with a dummy (example.com is the
traditional
never-to-be-in-use host name), we cannot even guess these things by looking
at the
data ourselves.