[R] Student request for help in Self Organizing Map (SOM)

Tue May 25 17:56:31 CEST 2021

Well, this mailing list is about the R language itself, not specific packages or background theory. You may get an answer anyway, but you are likely to have better responses on the R-sig-geo mailing list or contacting the author of the contributed package you are using.

Also, do figure out how to configure your email program to send plain text... if you don't you gamble that your message (especially R code) becomes very hard to read after your formatting gets removed by the list.