[R] if statement and for loop question

Sun May 30 18:56:41 CEST 2021

Can you make R code that creates an actual sample data frame that looks like you want the answer to look? say, just using the data.frame function and literal strings. Oh, and read the Posting Guide... you need to send your email using plain text format or it may get garbled when the list strips the HTML formatting.