[R] DBDA2E-utilities.R file download

Nick Wray n|ckmwr@y @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 31 18:31:00 CEST 2021

Hello I am trying to download the file "kyusque/DBDA2E-utilities.R" which
is used in following through John Krushke's book on Bayesian stats.
According to the net (kyusque/DBDA2E-utilities: Packaged One for
DBDA2E-utilities.R in 'Kruschke, J. K. (2015). Doing Bayesian Data
Analysis, Second Edition' version 0.1.0 from GitHub (rdrr.io)
<https://rdrr.io/github/kyusque/DBDA2E-utilities/>) I needed to

install.packages("remotes")
remotes::install_github("kyusque/DBDA2E-utilities")

which i have done, and seem to have done successfully

but I can't get hold of the utilities file.  Does anyone know what I
should now do?

Thanks Nick Wray

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]