[R] R vs Numpy

Mon Nov 1 05:19:39 CET 2021

If you are looking for expertise in answering questions about NumPy, the pool of experts will be smaller here than in a forum whose topic is NumPy.

I don't know what "BIO" means... if it alludes to biostatistics then there is a whole separate Bioconductor project that specializes in applying R to that category of problem.  Having a large pool of people building tools that you can use and answer questions about should count for something... but they do have their own forums dedicated to that specialty.

https://support.bioconductor.org/

https://www.biostars.org/p/414140/