[R] Help needed with data visualization in R

Mon Nov 1 17:16:14 CET 2021

... a simple web search on "bubble plots R" (what else?) would have brought
up many relevant hits. One should always try such obvious "homework" before
posting here. Better and quicker info often results.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."