[R] by group

Val v@|kremk @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 2 01:14:42 CET 2021

Thank you Avi,

One question, I am getting this  error from this script

> dat %>%
+   +   group_by(Year, Sex) %>%
+   +   summarize( M = mean(wt, na.rm=TRUE)) %>%
+   +   pivot_wider(names_from = Sex, values_from = M) %>%
+   +   as.data.frame %>%
+   +   round(1)
Error in group_by(Year, Sex) : object 'Year' not found
Why I am getting this?