[R] Fwd: Merging multiple csv files to new file

Wed Nov 3 18:37:55 CET 2021

>(Maybe the R Studio free trial/usage is underpowered for my project?)

- R is a computer language, as well as a program for interpreting R source code.
- RStudio Desktop is an editor with "features" intended to make using R easy. It cannot "do" anything without R being installed.
- R is completely free. There is no "trial" period for using R. There are no "crippled" versions of R.
- RStudio Desktop has both free and paid versions, but they have very nearly identical capabilities. The most significant difference is that you get tech support with the paid version. [1]

So no, your difficulty lies not with what you downloaded but with how you are expressing your desires with the R language (with or without RStudio), and others have suggested ways you could correct that.

[1] https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/