[R] Plotly

Mon Nov 8 20:32:26 CET 2021

I don't know any details of Plotly, but Windows does have a directory depth limit that can be very frustrating. I think there is a registry setting that can help alleviate, but it breaks some things so it is highly dependent on how you use your computer as to whether you can take advantage of that setting.