[R] (no subject)

Arnaud FELD @rn@ud@|e|dm@nn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 9 14:27:38 CET 2021

Hi,

I use that mailing list because I’ve tried to send a message to the
r-core address and received :

>"Non-members are typically *NOT* allowed to post messages to this
>private developers' list. Please use an appropriate mailing list (from
>http://www.r-project.org/mail.html). For R packages, use
>maintainer("<pkg>") in R (and if that is R-core using .., use the R-help
>address).

 I would like to borrow most of the code of stats :: window within my
package disaggR, which has an uncompatible license as it is MIT not
GPL2. window has some extra overhead because of the calling of time()
at the beginning of the function (that is only used for extend =
FALSE). Copying the function and modifying it would allow me a bit of
optimization, but I need some agreement as my package is MIT.
Is it possible ?

Thanks,

Arnaud FELDMANN