[R] (no subject)

Tue Nov 9 20:45:25 CET 2021

This question isn't a "how to do package development" question... this is about a specific package so you should send email to the package developer identified by the maintainer() function.

I can't foresee this request finding a positive response from R Core, but email seems the most correct approach.