[R] ggplot2: multiple box plots, different tibbles/dataframes

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Thu Nov 11 19:31:18 CET 2021

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021, Avi Gross wrote:

> Your message was just to me so the reply is also just to you.

Avi,

Oops! Mea cupla.

> Yes, large data sets can be handled if your machine has the memory and one
> big one takes up the same amount as four smaller ones if combined.

This desktop has 32G RAM and 2T disc space.

I just posted a sample of one data set and my interpretation of your
suggestion for grouping.

I need all the data for this initial distribution summary because it affects
chemical concentrations in the receiving waters and the size of the
regulatory mixing zone.

Regards,

Rich